Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 3rd, 2014 12:00

programs menu

I recently reinstalled my aio 924 and it works I just can't run it from the programs list. It doesn't show there.

35 Posts

March 3rd, 2014 16:00

Hi Rick

I have a Dell Dimension with windows xp 32 bit. Avast anti virus and yes it is the All-in- one center that is not listed. I do have disk.

35 Posts

March 3rd, 2014 18:00

Rick

I got it installed. I found one of your post to someone else and it worked.

Thank you and have a great week.

Steve

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 4th, 2014 09:00

Steve,

Glad everything is working! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back. Youre really getting the use out of that printer! :emotion-21:

Take care,

Rick

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 3rd, 2014 16:00

golferbrill,

Are you saying that Dell All-In-One Center is not listed?

Make and model of your computer and operating system? 32-bit or 64-bit?

What virus program and firewall are you using?

Do you have the printer disk?

Rick

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 4th, 2014 08:00

Steve,

Sorry for the delay, work. :emotion-9:

Glad you got it working! Thanks for posting back. Did you use the printer disk? If no, you'll need to install the OCR Program to be able to scan/fax.

Insert the Printer disk and stop it from running. Go to My Computer and double click on it. Look for the drive with the Dell disk in it. Right click on it, left click explore. Look for the OCR Folder. In the OCR Folder, there is an Abbyy Folder. right click on setup.exe, that's in the Abbyy Folder and left click run as administrator. This will install the OCR program.

Try reading...

Update list of applications to send scans to

Rick

35 Posts

March 4th, 2014 09:00

Rick I did use disk.  Your info had a patch to run first the connect usb and reboot and reconnect printer.

Thank you.

35 Posts

March 4th, 2014 11:00

It has been a good one thanks to some of your post and advice. Very much appreciated. Hope you have been doing all right this winter. 

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 5th, 2014 02:00

Steve,

Tired of Winter, ready for the beach. Can't wait for August.

Rick

No Events found!