Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 29th, 2014 01:00

Dell Backup and recovery, Cloud Option

I have the same thread running in the German version of the forum, but nobody answers, So I'm trying again here, in broken English.

I'm interested in DBaR and in the Cloud option. However, instructions in the app (Win8.1) and on the Dell websites are very confusing and not helpful.

I read somewhere that it is possible to test drive these functions, but there is no hint on where and how to do that. There are just MANY invitations to purchase the services. Basically everywhere.

There is also no information at all on how much cloud storage can be purchased, and at which costs, and what types of subscription Dell offers (annual? lifetime? anything else?)

I am wondering how Dell expects anyone to purchase, under these circumstances? Blindly? Not knowing what exactly one will order, and what it will cost? Well....

Does anyone have the answers?

15 Posts

January 6th, 2015 07:00

It's kinda strange that nobody from Dell wants to answer 2 simple questions, to help SELLING Dell service offerings:

1. where & how can I test drive DBaR and its premium features?

2. how much cloud storage can be purchased, what does it cost, which plans are available (annual subscriptions? Lifetime? Other options?)

15 Posts

January 8th, 2015 11:00

OK, so Dell can't and/or doesn't want to answer. Fine. There are other offerings from companies who talk to their prospects.

Recommendation for Dell: just terminate this product line. Putting money into developing something, but then not telling customers how to get these products, and what the options are, and what they cost, is rather pointlless.

January 8th, 2015 22:00

I have no knowledge about Dell but I have an alternate option for you that is Ahsay. It is an online backup software.If you are deciding to switch over from any another backup software then you should choose Ahsay.It runs smoothly and affordable also. To know more about Ahsay click here http://www.ahsay.com/jsp/en/home/index.jsp?pageContentKey=ahsay_products_overview&r=1d

No Events found!