Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

June 20th, 2018 02:00

Error opening the file Outlook 2010

In General I'll start in order:
At one point, when you open the mail, a message popped up - "data File "Personal folders" was not properly closed. The file is checked for errors. There is a verification process or even what it is... The Inbox is displayed, at first glance everything is fine.

After that, when you try to check your mail, you get the following:
Press Send\receive ->
receiving message 1 from 30 ->
! Task 'mail.ukrpost.net - getting' error (0x80040116)

I understand the mail is trying to be accepted, but cannot be saved in the Outlook file.pst

You try to recover by using SCANPST.The EXE generates the following message:
The file cannot be accessed because of an unexpected error. Check the drive with ScanDisk and try to use the Inbox repair tool again"

When you try to export the Inbox - message:
Items in the Inbox cannot be imported or copied. You cannot access the file " C\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.PST " error in data (CRC)

You try to copy Outlook.pst, just in another folder:
Cannot copy Outlook. A data error (CRC)

And even when I tried to stupidly select all the messages in the Inbox and drag them into the folder,:
You cannot access the file " C\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.PST " error in data (CRC)

I'm shocked! This has never happened... Something like that Yes, but this has never happened. Help people!

Windows 10
Microsoft Office 2013
I use the program from office of Microsoft Outlook 2010

June 30th, 2018 06:00

maybe toy can try to use PAID service, Outlook recovery online , find this solution here - 

No Events found!