Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 14th, 2013 16:00

Reloaded computer and I need my product key for my pre-installed full version of Microsoft Office.

I restored my Dell Inspiron with Windows 7 system to factory condition using the DataSafe program.  My pre-installed full version of Microsoft Office that came with my original system is requesting the product key, but I do not know if I ever had a product key.  My computer is past its warranty time.  How can I get the code?  Thanks.

4 Operator

• 

3.3K Posts

January 14th, 2013 19:00

Hi rhunt60,

If Microsoft office was purchased with the computer, you should receive the Microsoft key with the computer. May I know if Microsoft office 2007 or 2010 was shipped with the computer?

Kindly private message me the service tag. I will review your account and take the case forward.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Awaiting your response!

No Events found!