Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 8th, 2016 11:00

DDPE and IronKey compatibility

If DDPE is installed on a device and I insert an IronKey USB drive (which has its own encryption), are the two compatible?

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

April 9th, 2016 10:00

Hi Zenoxio,

Yes, there should no problem using an IronKey USB drive on a system with DDPE.

August 3rd, 2016 08:00

recently purchased inspiron 15 7000 series.  My Ironkey, all 3 I own, don't launch properly.  The normal launch window opens in the bottom right corner of the screen; however, only the top left corner of the normal window is visible.  The window can be moved but not enlarged to show the entire launch window.  I am not able to enter my information needed to unlock the device(s).

I talked to Ironkey, they said this was the first case of the issue they had seen and had no solution.

The devices work fine on my windows 7 platform, I need to access them on this new laptop.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jeff

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

August 3rd, 2016 11:00

Is this system by chance a 4K (UHD) screen?

August 4th, 2016 19:00

Settings states a generic PnP monitor

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

August 5th, 2016 04:00

All notebooks do.  What is the screen resolution?  If you don't know, enter setup - there'll be an entry there that tells you.  If it's a 4K screen (ultrahigh resolution), ask the software supplier if they plan an update that supports scaling on a 4K screen.

August 10th, 2016 11:00

All notebooks do what? 

I have tried multiple resolutions without success.  I talked to the Ironkey people, they say this is the first they had heard of the issue. 

No Events found!