Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

6 Posts

October 25th, 2019 18:00

Attention needed: Device add error on...

I get nearly daily emails about a device that is at a former client. How do I get this server off of my account and make the emails stop?

###############  E-Mail  ##################

Contact Us |  Support Library |  Download Center |  How To Videos |  SupportAssist |  Community Forums 

Hello, 

We attempted to add devices today. However, the following errors occurred. SupportAssist must be able to communicate with these devices in order to provide the greatest value. Please resolve the issues below to complete the device add process.

SupportAssist Host :  **********
Service Tag :  *******

Added by Service Tag Host

Single Device / Discovery Rule ******* **********
SA-0110: SupportAssist Enterprise is unable to add the device ********** because it does not have a valid license.

For more information visit the troubleshooting resources section of the Community Forums

Thank you,

SupportAssist Team

Each contact associated with this device within the SupportAssist application has been sent this email. If you are not the correct contact to receive this notification, make the necessary changes within the SupportAssist Enterprise application or contact the SupportAssist Enterprise application administrator at your organization.

• 

790 Posts

October 29th, 2019 01:00

Hi PacificIT,

you should uninstall the SupportAssist on the mentioned machine in order to disable this instance of SAE to communicate with the Dell backend.

This will also stop the emails from being sent.

Cheers
Stefan

6 Posts

November 6th, 2019 20:00

I would, but I no longer have access to that machine as it is at a former clients office...

6 Posts

November 18th, 2019 19:00

Is there no way to fix this?

• 

790 Posts

November 22nd, 2019 02:00

Hi,

unfortunately, it's not possible to do anything but to contact the new user and ask to uninstall SAE.

When SA does not react on the Dell backend servers ping it will be deleted one day from our end but this takes some time.

Cheers
Stefan

1 Message

November 26th, 2019 00:00

Hi Stefan.

I have the same issue as a colleague. Do we need to wait for the new, revised version of SAE

Regards

Dariusz

6 Posts

January 19th, 2020 16:00

Dell is sending me this daily email. Why is there not a way for me to tell dell to remove that server from my account?

6 Posts

February 28th, 2020 03:00

I am still receiving these emails.

Would be nice if there was a way to remove this server from my account.

No Events found!