Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 19th, 2012 06:00

Automatic installation of OS on server

I need a software that automatically install various OS (including Linux) servers. Even a panel or script. We have a small hosting system and would like to automate service activation server.

can you advise anythings?

4 Operator

• 

9.3K Posts

September 19th, 2012 07:00

Dell doesn't offer anything like that. You'll have to build it yourself probably (or educate your users on how to install an OS on a server).

Typically admins install OSes, and admins have tools to make things go faster, but they have the knowledge to do the extra steps, especially on something as involving as installing an OS on a server.

4 Posts

hi,

sorry maybe i'm not explain good.

i need a panel for my client when they click on website a OS, program start to intall in automatics...

if exist....  

4 Posts

Thks a lot  :D i suspected this.

4 Posts

when they click on website and select the OS, the software start to install the OS on server. **

Hi Hanry

You can use Lifecycle Controller for all your OS installation. Lifecycle Controller can be accessed by pressing F10 in bios post. Upon launching Lifecycle Controller, you would see a link OS Deployment in left pane. Click on this link to proceed with your OS installation. Before you begin OS installation, ensure that you have latest driver pack installed in your system.

Thanks,

Balaji

No Events found!