After spending an hour getting an old R710 DRAC6 to work with Windows 10, I thought I'd write a guide in case anyone else is stuck.
- Start Internet Explorer
- Add your DRAC to the Compatibility View - this solves the 'undefined' menu display problem and should allow access to everything other than the Console.
- Remove any newer versions of Java by uninstalling.
- Download and install Java Runtime Environment 1.7.0_80, also known as jre-7u80 from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-downloads-javase7-521261.html. This link was right at time of posting, otherwise try googling "Java SE 7 Archive Downloads". You're looking for "jre-7u80-windows-x64.exe" (for 64-bit windows obviously).
- From Configure Java, an application installed as part of the above, go to the security tab and add your DRAC to the Exception List.
- Log onto your DRAC and navigate to System->Console/Media->Configuration. Ensure your console is enabled and the Plug-in Type is Java. Some people also recommend disabling video encryption.
Hope this helps someone. This is an unmonitored account/email.