Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

August 26th, 2010 18:00

Bluetooth too quiet

When I hook up bluetooth devices to my streak it is too quiet. I have 2 bluetooth headset, one is the $.99 with the pre-sale order. And I have a stereo bluetooth connection in my car. All of these are too quiet to hear if there is any noise around. Is there a fix for this? I have volume turned up all the way. Please help, I use bluetooth all the time.  Thanks.

12 Posts

September 9th, 2010 01:00

I have the same .99 headset and the only way I can increase the volume is to pick up the streak and turn the volume down first (just one bar should do) then turn it back up again.  I have to repeat this for each call. Outgoing and incoming. Even though the bluetooth volume is set to max the actual volume is automatically diminished between calls on my Streak and requires my intervention.  I'm not saying that this is right, I know it sucks, but that is what works for me.  I am exchanging my streak for unrelated issues, I'll update if that problem goes away on the replacement phone.

16 Posts

September 9th, 2010 02:00

Hello, fellows.

I reported this problem to Dell after I had used Dell Streak for a week. I bought it at the first day of launch in the UK, and it was Android 1.6. So 2.1 does not fix this issue and apparently it went to > /dev/null. I had to revert back to my corporate Blackberry, have to pay for my personal calls though :(

Cheers,
Rustam.

No Events found!