Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 15th, 2013 07:00

Dell Venue 11 Pro tablet international warranty

Hi,
I would like to buy the new Venue 11 Pro tablet and I want to ask you about the international warranty for this product. I'm traveling abroad quite often and I'm going to move to Czech Republic (Europe) in several months because of my phd studies. Are you providing international warrranty for the Venue 11 Pro? On your international warranty web pages there is statement that for the international warranty I need to buy product with NBD service (through business channel) and than the international warranty should be applicable in countries where the product will be sold. I saw on your pages that there are Czech manuals for Venue 11 Pro so it seems that the product ís/will be on sold in Czech Republic. Is that right? But there is also another thing. On your global tag transfer web pages there is also statement that "Axim’s, Streak’s, Venue’s (or Dell Smartphones) are NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER." Does this apply also for the new Venue 11 Pro or it applies is only for the old Dell Venue smartphone? Thank you for your answer.
Best regards,

Tom Skalicky

1 Message

November 23rd, 2013 14:00

Hi,

I am interested in answer to this question as well. Have you managed to find something out?

I would appreciate any info on this.

Thanks,

JR

No Events found!