Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 17th, 2010 11:00

Dell streak 2.2 update

Hi. I have a Uk unlocked dell streak, just wondering as to when update will be available as we can all read the press releases bout this update, but as yet noone has actually seen it. I would consider we have all been very patient in waiting for this update but would say it is starting to be a bit of a joke now, we paid hard earned cash for a high end mobile that was out of date the day it reached us. Hopefully someone at dell will read and respond but seeing as i sent 2 emails prievously to dell support both which never got any form of response. Vince

34 Posts

November 18th, 2010 00:00

Three days into the 'rollout' I have not seen a single post on any forum from anyone who has been updated, noone. ZERO.

Given the lack of information we can only make our own assumptions, I'm guessing that some flaw was discovered just prior to release and the update was pulled.

The lack of information or responses to these posts is unbelievable. I paid nearly £500 for my Streak (with accessories), I expected more.

It is beyond a joke.

November 18th, 2010 01:00

Day 4 in the dell streak house and still no update !!! The annoying thing is why give us false hopes and say update rolls out on monday, clearly it isnt else people would certainly be posting feedback on it. I'm totally feeling let down by dell, I bought the dell streak thinkingit would be spot on as things are with their laptops and pc's but clearly they should stay out of the tablet and phone market, leaving it to the people that know such as apple and samsung, hell even some asian countries are producing tablets with 2.2 now. Makes you wonder !!!!!!

No Events found!