Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

JL

2 Intern

• 

480 Posts

May 27th, 2014 11:00

Unimportant, but I'm curious - Systray

My systray shows icons for the keyboard, Touch Mouse Pointer, and the up arrow that opens the pop up to show all items pinned to the systray.

Until about a week ago, several minutes after booting up, the flag icon for the Action Center would always pop up into the systray.

Now the Action Center flag never pops up.  I can still get to it by clicking on the Up Arrow expansion icon, but I'm just wondering why it stopped popping up on its own.

915 Posts

May 27th, 2014 17:00

Mine typically is not popping up. Mine is set, in the Notification Area settings, to Only show notifications, and so only should be popping up if there is some event. Perhaps yours has nothing to report. Or, you might check the setting, to make sure it somehow hasn't changed. Also, I often will find, upon starting up, that a Notification Area icon might briefly appear outside the tray and then go inside a moment or 2 later (when it is set to stay inside the tray).

2 Intern

• 

480 Posts

May 27th, 2014 21:00

I just took a look at my settings and saw that I have all the icons set to "Only Show Notifications", but after some further research, I think it is likely, that I just accidentally swiped the flag icon out of the systray..  It just popped back up into the expanded popup systray window, and I swiped it back down into the systray.  I think it will work as it did before now.

915 Posts

May 28th, 2014 00:00

I have changed too many settings, by brushing some dust off the face of the tablet . . . . ;)
No Events found!