Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 16th, 2014 01:00

Venue vPro 11 not powering on

I have been running around to get the issue fixed. I can't seem to find an answer on this. I bought a Venue Pro 11 from Singapore and used for almost 2 weeks. I had no issues with that. But, one morning, it just stopped powering on. When I connect the charger, I can see the charging indicator LED turn white and turn-off after a while. 

This tablet does not power on either on battery or when connected to power. Right now, I am in India and the support for this tablet does not seem to be available. How can I get this checked? This has been really frustrating and just a brick for me now.

429 Posts

March 16th, 2014 08:00

First thing you might check. Open the back of the tablet and remove the battery...then re-insert it. Now try charging again. Many have reported a shift in the battery that causes a bad contact...thus not being able to charge the tablet. Just one thing I can think of right off the top...Another thing would be to check the power supply and the usb insert. Is everything as it should be??? When the power supply is plugged in, there should be a white light on the PSU box as well...

10 Posts

March 17th, 2014 03:00

Hi, Thanks for your response. I tried re-seating the battery multiple times. And, yes, I see the white LED lit on the charger as well as the tablet. 

No Events found!