Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 28th, 2018 11:00

UEMCLI command for health check

Team,

Can anyone please help me out with a single UEMCLI command that when run covers all the hardware issues on the Unity and provides me with an output that pretty much says something along the lines of "there are no issues" or shows me all the errors on it. I did try the

uemcli -d 10.0.0.1 -user -password /sys/general healthcheck  --- this command just provides me with an output that says the command completed successfully but there is no status info on any hardware component.

Thanks in advance

Sumanth

11 Posts

February 28th, 2018 11:00

Try this command.

uemcli -d 10.0.0.1 -noheader /sys/general show -detail

It will provide a health state and health details in the output

8.6K Posts

February 28th, 2018 14:00

If there was an error or warning it would show in the output

please see the Unity CLI manual for an example

It also says that the "Operation completed successfully" just indicates that the healthcheck completed - but NOT it completed without errors or warnings

11 Posts

March 1st, 2018 06:00

Hi Rainer,

It does say that there are one or more disks that failed but it does not give me any more info on the failed disk. When we run this command and receive this disk error message is there another command that I can run that will show me the failed disk details ?

Thanks,

Sumanth

11 Posts

March 1st, 2018 06:00

Hi Mwright,

When I run the command the output I receive is something along the lines of "the array is a in a degraded state". It does not give me any details on what is the issue.

Thanks,

Sumanth

8.6K Posts

March 1st, 2018 09:00

Please see the manuals and knowledgebase

Or open a service request if you cant troubleshoot based on knowledgebase info

No Events found!