hello,i want to remove the
websearch-esult and the qv06.com from IE.i already uninstalled in the control
panel but they remains acting as current and default home page tabs.it's very
disturbing my moods(politely).help me please thanks.jeanmichel

3 Apprentice

• 

20.5K Posts

August 13th, 2013 19:00

isAjAh, my security will not allow me to access the site listed above. You have a browser hijacker, so I am moving this to the Virus & Spyware Forum.

If you still  have problems please download and run adwcleaner from: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Let us know how that goes. If you need continued help we will be glad to assist.

10 Posts

August 15th, 2013 06:00

thanking you very much I follow your advisement(http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/) and my computer is now free.all the infected programs goes instantly to the septic tank.thanks again and again(isAjAh)jeanmichel

3 Apprentice

• 

20.5K Posts

August 15th, 2013 07:00

You are most welcome. I'm glad I could help. :emotion-1:

10 Posts

October 30th, 2013 05:00

hi my dear,

think you are very well.

i need your help please.there's several days since i see a white square in the middle of the screen of my computer(DELL VOSTRO 260-IN2030M).that's annoying cause it takes too much time to display the machine while starting than usual.can you please help me to remove it.thanks very much,hope i'm not disturbing you too much.(isAjAh)

3 Apprentice

• 

20.5K Posts

October 30th, 2013 07:00

Hi isAjAh,

From your description, I cannot tell if you are having a problem with your video display or with malware. Have you run any security scans to see what they find? You say that booting the machine takes a long time.Have you checked to see what you have in Startup?

10 Posts

November 1st, 2013 06:00

hi,

i'm actually using windows7

No Events found!