Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

3 Posts

December 29th, 2021 08:00

Vostro 3500, shut down not start

I am using Vostro 15 3500. While working it shut down and I am not able to turn it back on? 

• 

25.7K Posts

December 30th, 2021 02:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

• 

25.7K Posts

December 30th, 2021 03:00

To keep your information safe, We suggest you delete any Dell-based post containing information

• 

25.7K Posts

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number. We see that you have posted your Service Tag information publicly which may pose threat to your system security. We suggest immediately deleting the Service tag from the public post and replying to us on the Private message so that we can assist you further.

Regards

3 Posts

3 Posts

January 4th, 2022 05:00

I am unable to contact you 

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

February 10th, 2022 12:00

Update DELL-Cares troubleshooting =

* Do you see any signs of power on the system?
* When the AC power adapter is plugged into the wall power socket, does its LED turn on?
* When you connect the AC power adapter to your system, does the LED on the AC power adapter go off?
* Did you have any charging related issues before you noticed the current issue?
* Did the issue occur after any recent hardware or software changes?
* Could you share images of the AC power adapter, power cord, charging pin, and charging port?

No Events found!