Start a Conversation

Unsolved

1 Rookie

• 

25 Posts

December 12th, 2022 06:00

Do You Have an APEX Subscription?

Hello VxRail Team!

Have any of you subscribed to an APEX Private Cloud or Hybrid Cloud  offering? These are modern, on-premises, cloud deployments of VxRail solutions. You get the same VxRail we all know and love in a rapidly-deployed, on-demand model.

I'm doing some research for a podcast that I'll be participating in about APEX Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud. If you have subscribed to these offerings, please let me know what your experience is. I'm particularly interested in topics like:

• What decisions led you to purchase an APEX Private Cloud or Hybrid Cloud deployment instead of a traditional VxRail deployment?
  • How do you use the APEX Console to monitor your subscription?
  • Any other experiences that differentiate traditional VxRail from APEX?

Post your answers in the comments,

Dell_DougM

#IWork4Dell

17 Posts

December 13th, 2022 00:00

Can you share free trainings for APEX Private cloud?

1 Rookie

• 

25 Posts

December 13th, 2022 07:00

I sure can! We have a large catalog of FREE courses that introduce APEX. Unfortunately, they're all about APEX Storage, not the solutions I mentioned in the post. Still, they're FREE!

I'm including the title and two links: the public Store link that has a nice description of the course, and the Sabacloud link that allows provides more information but requires your Dell Education login to view.

APEX Data Storage Services: Block - Data Virtualization, Store, Sabacloud

APEX Data Storage Services: Block - Host Configuration and Operation, Store, Sabacloud

APEX Data Storage Services: Block - Protection Policies and Data Protection, Store, Sabacloud

APEX Data Storage Services: Block - Storage Container Configuration, Store, Sabacloud

APEX Data Storage Services: Block - Volume and Volume Group Configuration and Operation, Store, Sabacloud

APEX Data Storage Services: File - Capacity Management, Store, Sabacloud

APEX Data Storage Services: File – Client Access, Store, Sabacloud

APEX Data Storage Services: File - Data Protection, Store, Sabacloud

For more details on your APEX Private Cloud, see our FREE VxRail 7.0.XXX Concepts course. Store, Sabacloud

For more details on your APEX Hybrid Cloud, see our FREE VCF 3.9.0 on VxRail Concepts course. Store, Sabacloud

#IWork4Dell

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

April 26th, 2024 15:53

I have been calling trying to reach someone in Dell regarding joining APEX. My representative said she don't know who to contact. Then I contact APEX US channel, who tend to refer me back to my Hong Kong representative. 

It there an APEX department in Hong Kong? The phone number is the same as Dell Technology HK's number. Does APEX exist in Hong Kong?

1 Rookie

• 

6 Posts

April 26th, 2024 15:53

I have been calling trying to reach someone in Dell regarding joining APEX. My representative said she don't know who to contact. Then I contact APEX US channel, who tend to refer me back to my Hong Kong representative. 

It there an APEX department in Hong Kong? The phone number is the same as Dell Technology HK's number. Does APEX exist in Hong Kong?

No Events found!