Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 30th, 2012 04:00

unable to upgrade to windows 8 pro thru windowsupgradeoffer.com as it say your system is ineligible.

hey i'm getting a problem in upgrading to windows 8...... i have an inspiron 7520 ie the inspiron 15 r se purchased on 16 august 2012.. it is running windows 7 home premium oa india" and the installation is as it was shipped. help "me coz time is running out. i need the upgrade now!

1.3K Posts

December 30th, 2012 09:00

Hi asingha ,

Welcome to Dell community.

Kindly provide the system service tag and the order details through a private message so that we could check the details and revert with the required information.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag so I may check the region/country from where the system was purchased and assist you accordingly. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

1.3K Posts

January 4th, 2013 03:00

Hii asingha

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to this post.

January 12th, 2013 01:00

Hi..

I have Dell inspiron 5110 purchased in Nov., 2012 with Win 7. I am upgrading it to Win 8 pro at Rs. 699 but my system is not able to proceed further after restarting with Win 8 logo display. So, I have rolled back to win 8.

Where can I find system service tag ?

Please reply ASAP...

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

January 13th, 2013 09:00

I think you mean win 7 rollback. Your system tag is on a sticker somewhere on the computer. Look inside the computer battery compartment or on the back of the computer. It is also available in the bios and on your invoice. Do not post it here in the forum since that is private info and not allowed in this public forum. Contact Dell support directly. You can also contact Microsoft support for windows 8.

No Events found!