Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

6 Posts

June 21st, 2019 14:00

DLCDserv.exe Application Error

... would greatly appreciate guidance for eliminating above subject error message......

The text shown in message window reads    "...The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".    

This is followed by the option of clicking to terminate program    - or -   clicking to debug the program.

Other pertinent facts:

• this occurs every time I turn on computer — just before the screen comes on to choose the 'user' (there are two users).
  • clicking the option deletes the error message until the next time I turn on the computer.
  • clicking the option does the same thing...and I do not know how to go about 'debugging', as contained in the option text.
  • so far I have not attempted trying to find the above subject file shown as 'application error' nor do not know what it relates to (I am apprehensive of 'rocking the ship' that otherwise is so reliable and trouble-free)
  • the computer has no other strange events taking place; has worked like a charmed and perfect time-piece for many years (still with Windows XP) and the subject error has been making it's 'annoying' appearing for several years....but there must be solution for getting rid of the message.

All good ideas will be immensely appreciated.

Ijimmy

No Responses!
No Events found!