Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 16th, 2011 10:00

Dell Inspiron 1564 - Windows 7 64 Bit (Enterprise) - VGA Driver

Hello Guys,

I installed Windows 7 X 64 (Enterprise) on dell inspiron 1564 machine yesterday. All drivers are being installed successfully except the Graphics Adaptor and R245383 installer gives error message "The computer does not meet minimum requirements for installing the software".

Windows installs by default Generic PnP Monitor automatically.

When I try to install Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD, it prompts same error messgae.

I uninstalled the windows vga driver then system get restart and again windows install the same one. I am also trying to stop it but could not as I could not rename vgapnp.sys file in System32 folder.

Can you please tell me which VGA driver software is for Windows 7 64 Bit (Enterprise) and what are the steps to follow.

Hope someone will understand my problem and will come up with some positive response soon.

Thanks,

Aqeel Mahmood

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

June 17th, 2011 07:00

You probably need to install the correct chipset drivers. You also need the Notebook System Software for that model. Both those need to be installed first before all other drivers. Get both from Dell Downloads & Drivers for your model with win 7.

No Events found!