Highlighted
n2rga73
1 Nickel

Dell OS Recovery Tool says Recovery Image Currently Unavailable

I have a XPS 8920 SE 

I have windows 10 Pro

Dell OS Recovery Tool says Recovery Image Currently Unavailable. Even if I put in service tag manually same problem

How can I get it? I had it with the 8920 Black face.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
shafwan2204
1 Nickel

RE: Dell OS Recovery Tool says Recovery Image Currently Unavailable

Hi  n2rga73, you may also try using Microsoft Media Tool.

www.microsoft.com/.../windows10

If my answer was helpful, please use the 'Did this answer the question' and click: Yes
Forum Member since 2017
I am not employed by Dell

0 Kudos

N2RGA73,

Did your computer ship with Windows 10? Also, the site may have been down. Click the link below.

Dell Windows Download

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos
eideid11
1 Copper

Hi

My computer is inspiron 1420 and it was shipped with windows vista. It is not listed in the table of supported items. is there anyway to get the windows image from dell, or, if I install one how to verify this copy of windows? is it possible to achieve this using the service tag?

0 Kudos
ieee488
6 Gallium

@eideid11wrote:

Hi

My computer is inspiron 1420 and it was shipped with windows vista. It is not listed in the table of supported items. is there anyway to get the windows image from dell, or, if I install one how to verify this copy of windows? is it possible to achieve this using the service tag?

You will need to buy a Vista CD on eBay.

You do realize Microsoft no longer provides security updates for Vista, putting your data at risk?

0 Kudos