Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 13th, 2013 12:00

Dell Start Page

I have a question about my Dell Start Page provided by Internet Explorer on my desktop  Inspiron 530.  I've added  some new "stuff" on my Start Page, but Iam unable to re-position the new items I've added where I want them on the page.  I've tried to "click and drag" the items, but it does not respond.  I've done the "click and drag" before with sucess, but now it is not reponding. I appreciate your helpful responses.  Thank you!

4 Operator

• 

3.1K Posts

April 17th, 2013 03:00

Hi Catnrose,

It is working as designed.

You would not be able to drag or move the add-ons. The Dell Start Page you are referring to have the add-ons which you can customize according to your preferences. You would need to sign in to save the customization using your Google account. You can create a new Google account for doing the same if you don't have one.

Moving the add-ons is not possible, however, as a workaround you can change their order by clicking the close button on top right corner of add-ons to close them all and then add them one by one in the reverse order of your preference. For example: if you need the YouTube add-on in the bottom right corner you need to add the YouTube add-on first.

Hope this information helps.

No Events found!