Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 6th, 2015 15:00

Intel Corp. Bluetooth Server Not To Work With Windows 10

I  have a Dell Inspiron 15 5547 bought with 8.1 and My PC is showing The Bluetooth Server Intel Corporation is; These Devices might not work correctly after the Upgrade. What does this mean? What do I have with Bluetooth?

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

June 6th, 2015 19:00

:emotion-2:

Check Device Manager:

1.On the lower left hand side, right click on the start symbol or swipe your finger from the right edge of the touchscreen to choose the Settings charm, Control Panel,System and Security.Click on System then Device Manager.You might have to click on all the headings to find Bluetooth Server

2. Look also in your "Programs and Features" - right click on start"s symbol or go to Control Panel).

3.Type Bluetooth in the search box - use settings)

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

June 6th, 2015 20:00

:emotion-2:

What does it mean if a device is listed?

If there's a problem with a device connected to your PC, it means your PC can run Windows 10, but the device won't work correctly after the upgrade because it isn't fully compatible. For example, your display might not work at the highest resolution, you might not hear audio from your speakers, or your printer might not work.In some cases, installing an updated device driver will fix compatibility problems with devices.

windows.microsoft.com/.../what-compatiblity-report-means

39 Posts

June 10th, 2015 10:00

Now Intel Bluetooth server show no issues working with Windows 10 and I'm good to go, I wonder what changed except a new scan in check my pc in reserve Windows 10 box, Thanks

No Events found!