Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

October 18th, 2012 03:00

help and support

i think theres a problem somewhere in my system,when i click start and then help and support a window opens with a heading saying Windows Help and Support..on this window i see red crosses..see below thats what i see..so wats the problem i m having..plz help me

Dell Help Documentation

Dell Help Documentation

Dell EDocs

Find an answer

Windows Basics

Windows Basics

Security and Maintenance

Security and Maintenance

Windows Online Help

Windows Online Help

Table of Contents

Table of Contents

Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

What's new?

What's new?

Ask someone

Ask someone

Featured on the Windows website

Featured on the Windows website

1. Learn all about Windows 7

2. Optimize your PC for better performance

3. Top solutions to common problems

Windows Help online  Looking for more help or inspiration? Discover additional demos, articles, and tips on Windows Help and How-to.

Microsoft website for IT professionals   If you're an administrator or want technical information, visit the Microsoft website for IT professionals.

©2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

October 18th, 2012 04:00

Hi krnsen,

It seems that the images are not loading on your system. The boxes with red X are images not able to load. You may right click on the red X and click on ‘Show Picture’.

Also make sure Internet Explorer is set to display pictures. If the Show Pictures option in Internet Explorer is turned off, you won’t see pictures.

1. Click Start.
2. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. Scroll to the Multimedia section, and then select the Show Pictures check box.
6. Click OK.

Let me know if this works. In case of any issues, I will be glad to assist you further.

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

May 17th, 2013 00:00

This thread has been locked due to inactivity.For assistance,with same issue or a different issue,please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.      

No Events found!