Roman-2015
1 Copper

RE: Can´t turn off CAPS Lock

Hello,

I have also had an issue in PocketCloud with capslock similar to what has been described. Are any of you folks running a 3rd party keyboard app on your phones while using PocketCloud? I am using "SlideIT" (similar to Swype) which is great but seems to be the cause of the issue for me.

SOLUTION (at least for me): toggle the slide input off when typing in PocketCloud. To do this toggle the "ABC" button "on" near the right side of the text input box. Works like a charm now 

PS: I am fairly "cheap" as a rule and would normally scoff at spending $15 for an App on the market. After trying the free version I was hooked and bought the Pro version. Great job on this app!

0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

Thanks for a work around for users who may be experiencing this and also thanks for the feedback about the application. It is always nice to hear from a happy customer. =] 

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

0 Kudos
rbaldauf
1 Copper

Same problem with resound when logging into Windows on vm....seems to be an htc issue...using the default htc keyboard....works fine everywhere else....

0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

What version of Android are you using on your resound? 

Josh Maurer

0 Kudos
davel23
1 Copper

Same problem here. Using Pocketcloud free version. Phone is an HTC HD2 with Android 2.3.5 and HTC Sense 3.5. Not using the companion software. HTC seems to be the common detail here. I like the Pocketcloud product, but I can't see buying it with an outstanding issue like this.

0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

What keyboard are you using? Try changing to a different system keyboard to see if that helps. 

Josh Maurer

0 Kudos
davel23
1 Copper

Just using whatever the default keyboard is. Nothing fancy like Swype or anything.

0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

Is it possible that CAPS lock is enabled on your remote computer? 

Josh Maurer

0 Kudos
davel23
1 Copper

I have verified that it is not.

0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

Can you change from the default (HTC?) keyboard to another system one like the android keyboard? 

Josh Maurer

0 Kudos