Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 11th, 2015 00:00

Cannot Login via Google Connection PocketCloud PRO

Exclamation Cannot Login via Google Connection PocketCloud PRO

I could not connect earlier, I tried logging out, and in my attempt to log back in, it's freezing at the logging in screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pocket Cloud Pro and same effect.

Please help

500 Posts

Hi,

Please try to re-login in PocketCloud Windows Companion Google account on your PC and then log out from Auto Discovery on the device. Re-launch PocketCloud and login again.

Regards

6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jthatcher View Post

I could not connect earlier, I tried logging out, and in my attempt to log back in, it's freezing at the logging in screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pocket Cloud Pro and same effect.

Please help
OK... some how it now works...

but now I'm getting connection errors

1 Message

I think the bug lies in the server

The windows app as well could login sometimes and couldn't another times. This can tell that the problem is in the server.
This application is really great. But the login part is in contradiction with the application value.
Also I don't know what is the meaning of login, while I'm already logged in through settings (The Android App).

925 Posts

Please navigate to pocketcloud-settigns page. Try to login to gmail . Are you able to login?
you can try a manual connection and connect if you dont want to use the gmail service. 
But please make sure your desktop is in the same network as the phone.

Note: when app freeze please make sure you have network coverage(browsing the internet)

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!