Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

PG

July 30th, 2015 23:00

Keyboard no show

Keyboard no show

The keyboard does not show when manually selected. The 5 top buttons appear (Function keys,Ctrl, etc) but no keyboard.

Tried also with RDP companion on Server 2003 machine - no auto pop. Screen clicks and sounds all seem to work as they should.

Viewsonic 7 running Android 2.2 with Pocketcloud 1.2.165

Any help pls?

August 11th, 2015 22:00

The Viewpad is using the Touchpal keyboard v 1.0.2071 (Cootek) - only one installed. No external KB. It is set for English, Full QWERTY and all other options disabled.

Sorry I dont use VNC so cannot answer that. I need to get this working with RDP to monitor servers and workstations across 4 sites. 

Yes, as I said, it is the same with your Companion installed on Server 2003 machine ie no KB appears at all. Only differnce is the 5 top buttons pop when you enter a text field - but no KB. :-( Just reinstalled this - no change.

1.3K Posts

August 11th, 2015 22:00

paul g, sorry you are still having trouble with your device. Unfortunately upgrading to the Pro version should not make any difference. I think you may be in the same situation as Aika in that your device is just not fully supported at this time.

No Events found!