timclement
1 Copper

Autodiscovery Connections - doesn't find all computers with autodiscover enabled

Autodiscovery Connections - doesn't find all computers with autodiscover enabled

Ipad - lates ios and latest pocket cloud
premium enabled
latest pocket cloud companion installed on macs and windows systems

I have autodiscovery setup on 4 computers (2 mac 10.6.5 ; 2 windows 7)

My iPad find 1 mac and 1 pc regularly. It does not find the other 2. Regarless if the iPad is on the same subnet.

I am using the same gmail email address for all 4

Any suggestions for finding the "missing" systems ?

thanks
Tim

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Chris-2015
3 Zinc

RE: Autodiscovery Connections - doesn't find all computers with autodiscover enabled

Can you open the companion on the two computers that are missing and make sure that the Sign Out button is lit up instead of the Login button?

0 Kudos
timclement
1 Copper

RE: Autodiscovery Connections - doesn't find all computers with autodiscover enabled

Unfortunately I've tried that already. Signed in using same email address on each computer.

-Tim

0 Kudos
Chris-2015
3 Zinc

You can try signing out and then back in on the companion as well as the iPad app. While on the same network, can you also try creating a manual connection to your two missing computers and see if you can successfully connect?

0 Kudos
timclement
1 Copper

I found something interesting tonight.

All my windows systems show up.

I can "toggle" which mac system shows up in the cloud discovered connection list.

By logging in/out on the Mac, only the last system that I log in/out shows up. 

I tested by establishing a vnc connection to both macs and watching my ipad's pocketcloud discovered connection update

Any ideas ?

thanks
Tim

0 Kudos
Highlighted
timclement
1 Copper

Any answer here ? Still doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Chris-2015
3 Zinc

Hi Tim,

Please take a screenshot of your connection list and post here.

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
timclement
1 Copper

screenshot of which client ?

0 Kudos
Chris-2015
3 Zinc

Quote Originally Posted by tclement View Post

screenshot of which client ? 
Of the PocketCloud "My Computers" page.
0 Kudos