Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 3rd, 2015 00:00

I cannot send more than two lines of text from iPad via VNC to a Mac from Pocketcloud

I cannot send more than two lines of text from iPad via VNC to a Mac from Pocketcloud

I cannot send more than two lines of text from iPad via VNC to a Mac (OS X 10.5) from Pocketcloud Free Edition on iPad. *Being able to send more than 2 lines of text is one of few things holding me back from buying pro version.

3 Posts

August 7th, 2015 03:00

I am really looking to paste text from the iPad clipboard onto the destination computer via VNC via Pocketcloud.

1.3K Posts

Thanks for the clarification slouie25. That particular feature only supports 100 characters (in the Free and Paid version). If you need to type or paste a larger amount of text, you could always put the pointer where you want (in a word doc, text field, etc) and type or paste more than 100 characters.

1.3K Posts

slouie25, unfortunately that is not possible as of right now. It is a feature that may be implemented in the future, so keep an eye out for future releases.

1.3K Posts

Hello slouie25, I am not sure what you mean by not being able to send more than two lines of text. Are you talking about copy/pasting text while connected to your Mac? 

Please let me know what version of iOS the iPad is using and what versions of the PocketCloud free / PocketCloud Companion you are using as well.

3 Posts

iPad 1 running iOS 5 running latest Pocketcloud free from App store. When I refer to send I am referring to the 'Send Text' option that available in the Pocketcloud keyboard.

No Events found!