Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

AA

August 4th, 2015 02:00

Keyboard not working

Keyboard not working

I liked this app so much on android, I decided to give the iPad version a shot. This is the free version, installed today. I can make the VNC connection and get to my computer, running OS X 10.6, but the PocketCloud keyboard doesn't input any characters for me to log into the computer itself. Works fine with the free and pro versions on android.

In anticipation of your question, I have selected the password field with and without the mouse.

iOS 5 on the iPad.

1.3K Posts

Sorry to hear you were having trouble with the keyboard not working. I am also glad to hear the issue was resolved with restarting the application. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

1 Message

I am currently having the same issue trying to connect to my OX 10.7 with my iPad. I have tried to restart the the app several times and I still can't get to type in my password on my laptops login screen. Please help!

I closed the app and restarted it, and now it is working. Never mind...

1.3K Posts

Donzere, what versions of PocketCloud and PocketCloud Companion are you using? Are you using a automatic or manual connection? What version is your iPad (iPad 1 or 2) and what firmware is it?

No Events found!