Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 1st, 2015 01:00

Configuring my first C10LE

Configuring my first C10LE

We are looking at setting up / deploying our first thin client and im going through the ThinOS INI Reference Guide reading all the options we can put in the wnos.ini file. We have Citrix XenApp 6 setup and I was able to configure the thinclient how i wanted. It powers on to a username/password box and user enters there windows credentials and it boots up to a full desktop and when they close full desktop it takes them back to username/password box. 

I do notice when the user logs on, and while the "AutoConnectList" command is being processed which launches the Citrix Desktop the user can see the ThinOS desktop with icons. Is there a way for this ThinOS desktop to not be seen? I want to make this deployment as seamless as possible and would like to make that tweak if possible. 

thanks

167 Posts

July 1st, 2015 01:00

Have you tried using the new "Zero UI" (change it in the UI or create an INI that says "sysmode=vdi"? It gets rid of the local desktop theme and instead is a "launchpad" theme. If only 1 connection I believe it just auto-launches.

No Events found!