Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Rookie

• 

25 Posts

May 13th, 2019 12:00

Dell Wyse 3040 Thin OS 8.6_013 - Display Published Desktop Icons in Desktop Only

Hello Friend, I am testing Dell Wyse 3040 Thin OS 8.6_013 in my Citrix 7.15 Prod environment (VDI). I have a requirement to make it as locked down as possible. I want to have the following scenario: 1. When a VDI user logs into the Thin Cleint, the user needs to see the Published Desktop on the screen only. Currently, the user is seeing all the published desktops and applications along with Default RDP icon. 2. Default RDP icon needs to be hidden. 3. Only published Desktop icon needs to be visible. 4. I have the following setting under "Global Session Settings: Display on Desktop (8.6+) : Desktops". Seems like it is not taking effect. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thank You, Rupesh Ph: 

14 Posts

May 14th, 2019 08:00

What is the Citrix broker URL that you are using, make sure its a URL for Desktop only.

Under the Citrix Broker section (separate from Global Session Settings) there is also a Dekstop Only drop down in WMS for the Display on Desktop heading.

1 Rookie

• 

25 Posts

May 14th, 2019 14:00

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have the same settings already applied. I have the Desktops icon along with "Default RDP icon".

Is there a way to hide\suppress the "Default RDP icon" ?

Your help and guidance regarding the same will be highly appreciated.

Thank You,

Rupesh

Ph:

No Events found!