Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 18th, 2015 07:00

USB document scanner setup

USB document scanner setup

I have been trying to get this to work but I am posting here because I must be an idiot. I have a xerox DocuMate 3125 which is a twain driver scanner. I have the eval of wyse tcx installed and that seems to be working right, usb drives and a local usb printer work good. But it doesn't seem like the scanner is showing up in the os(passing through). I have installed the xerox driver and one touch software on the server.

What is the correct process for getting scanners working? Am I even going down the right path? Documentation is very vague when it comes to setting up scanners.

Server 2008 R2 shared session-VM on hyper-v
Wyse D10D and R10L clients, OS version 8.0037

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Kevin

June 18th, 2015 07:00

Hi there
For me ,i usually use this document scanner:
http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csh...age-scan-docs/
It offers a free trial for document scanning.You can have a try.

1 Message

August 23rd, 2016 12:00

Were you able to get the Documate 3125 working with the D10D?  I'm currently in the same boat, but in a Citrix environment.

September 28th, 2016 13:00

We recently had to troubleshoot a similar issue on our wyse thin-client environment with Scansnap scanners. The issue ended up being that we had both the TCX Server suite and the vmware agent handling the USB redirection, and this caused a  conflict. The setup that worked for us was to reinstall both, deselecting the USB redirection from the vmware agent install and selecting only the usb redirection from the TCX server suite.

No Events found!