Requests for Screen Shots:
This forum doesn't allow uploads. You can however link to an external site and paste that link here so we can still view the screen shot.
An example of a free site that will host your images is:
Image Shack http://imageshack.us/; TinyPic http://tinypic.com/
Requests for Video uploads:
If a request for a video has been asked, please PM me directly, and I will provide you an link to upload the image.
Additional information from customer - It gives this error:
Contacting OneSign Server...
SSL: error ERR_TCP_CONNECT_ERROR!
SSL: unable to setup connection, (err=-5914)
OneSign Server initialization failed
Again, this worked perfectly on 8.0_026.
Gateway: Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2
End-User OS: Windows 7 Pro / Windows 7 Ultimate / Windows 8 Pro
Issue Description / Event Log:
Wyse freezes when loading end-user VM OS after Event Log displays "RDP: RDP8 Graphics Pipeline is enabled".
RDP: Connecting to gateway [vdi.xxx.com]
TSGW: Tunnel Initialization Succeeded
TSGW: Channel Initialization Succeeded
RDP: NLA CredSSP Authentication
RDP: Create RDP8 network detection channel
RDP: RD8 Graphics Pipeline is enabled
Other testing information:
- Tested with End-User OSes: Windows 7 Pro / Ultimate and Windows 8 Pro
- Same configuration works fine with Windows Remote Desktop Client / iTap on IOS and Mac OSX, but not using WYSE.
- I have captured test on video and I am keen to provide access to my test environment.
Update to my previously post:
- Session seems to be connected but screen does not refresh. I noticed that mouse and keyboard inputs are passed on to the End User OS, although in my monitor (Tested with 2 different models :ACER Model X233H Version X233H bd and LG Model E2442VA) seems to be in a frozen state. when I reconnected the session from a Windows RD Client, the keyboard and mouse inputs were there, so that's how I found out only the display is not refreshing with WTOS Gateway Connection.
- It also works fine with PocketCloud Pro on iPhone and iPad.