Start a Conversation

Unsolved

WI

22 Posts

February 13th, 2019 05:00

Kiosk Mode not working

I have a Wyse 5070 Thin Client. I setup the WyseEasySEtup with Kiosk Mode turned ON but when my user logs in it goes to their desktop instead of the Kiosk Screen. Do I need to do something special with the User account to make it load the Kiosk Screen? Thanks for any help!

56 Posts

February 13th, 2019 13:00

You need to add the shortcut to the Wyse Easy Setup shell to the user's or system's startup folder.

February 13th, 2019 13:00

I changed the default User to THunter. I don't see a user folder, only Default and Public along with the Admin. IT also will not allow me to create a another user.

3 Apprentice

• 

738 Posts

February 13th, 2019 17:00

I do not believe Easy Setup will work with any account other than the system created user account.

February 14th, 2019 06:00

So is it possible to setup the Thin Clients as domain computers so any domain user can login to the Thin Client? I want to have the Kiosk screen pop up for any user that logs in and not the Thin Client desktop, etc.

1 Message

April 30th, 2019 13:00

Did you find the answer to this? I have the same question - I'd like users to get the kiosk screen when they log in with their domain credentials.....

5 Posts

December 15th, 2020 13:00

Same question here. My kiosk mode for domain users seems to be goofed up. How can I provide a persistent kiosk mode for the users so they can take their clients home and sign in with their domain credentials?

No Events found!