Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

P

May 19th, 2015 05:00

WDM not pulling image for Z90 - ANSWERED

Thumbs up WDM not pulling image for Z90 - ANSWERED

Hi,

Wyse Device Manger is not pulling the image for Z90 after the latest patch for WDM 4.9.1 has been applied. Any ideas??

Can pull an image for the R90 XP embedded

8 Posts

That 'Frown' is meant to be a 'Happy' one

62 Posts

You can push out an agent update to the devices, and on their next scheduled check-in WDM will instruct them to update their HAgents.

8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DPetropolis View Post

Make sure your HAgent is the correct version for 4.9.1; if the HAgent is too old, it will not respond to real-time commands immediately. For the imaging job, the next time the client checks-in, which by default is every 60 mins, it will get the imaging job notification and run through its paces.

Nice one DPetropolis, that worked a treat. Not sure why the z90's didn't come with the new updated version of HAGENT 6.1.0.25, but instead came with 6.0.1.8.

Not quite sure how I'm going to update the Agent on 100 devices 

8 Posts

Any error messages? Where is it getting stuck? is the Z90 rebooting into the imaging agent?

Does not respond to any of the command, reboot, shutdown, image

62 Posts

Make sure your HAgent is the correct version for 4.9.1; if the HAgent is too old, it will not respond to real-time commands immediately. For the imaging job, the next time the client checks-in, which by default is every 60 mins, it will get the imaging job notification and run through its paces.

62 Posts

Any error messages? Where is it getting stuck? is the Z90 rebooting into the imaging agent?

8 Posts

Talking

You can push out an agent update to the devices, and on their next scheduled check-in WDM will instruct them to update their HAgents.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it

8 Posts

I can see the device in Device Manager, the HAgent on the box has been started. does nothing when I do 'get image' and give it a name. In Packakage Manager, the name I gave it is not Active. Can't see where the issue lies

No Events found!