Start a Conversation

Solved!

September 7th, 2023 07:39

1 Rookie

• 

3.2K Posts

February 4th, 2019 05:00

If you are asking whether or not the Intel UHD Graphics 630 which is integrated with the processor in the XPS 8930 supports dual monitors the answer is yes. The XPS 8930 has two integrated graphics ports, one DisplayPort and one HDMI to use to connect to your monitors. Actually I believe the specs indicate up to 3 monitors is supported.

4 Posts

July 8th, 2019 20:00

thanks for your help. I found the solution though. The resolution of the 3 monitors had to match that of the TV AND refresh rate as well (60p hz) That solved it for me. 

4 Posts

July 8th, 2019 15:00

ok since it supports up to 3 monitors. how do i get it on the other 2 monitors. only 1 monitor is showing the display. I am using hdmi splitter but only 1 monitor is showing. The other two just says " no signal".

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

@Jotejiri wrote:

ok since it supports up to 3 monitors. how do i get it on the other 2 monitors. only 1 monitor is showing the display. I am using hdmi splitter but only 1 monitor is showing. The other two just says " no signal".

not much information to go on there, so we can start from the very beginning;

right click anywhere on your desktop

select 'display settings'

select 'detect'

see if you can find and set up your monitors from there

are you using the Intel UHD graphics, or do you have a seperate graphics card?

4 Posts

I am using intel UHD Graphics 630. It has already detected another monitor. The issue is it wont detect on the other 2 monitors. I am using a hdmi splitter. I have 3 tv. only one is showing the display from the computer. The other 2 arent showing. 

4 Posts

July 8th, 2019 16:00

I am using a 1x4 4k2k hdmi splitter

1 Rookie

• 

3.2K Posts

July 8th, 2019 17:00

If your HDMI splitter is working you should see the same video output on both monitors but your computer will only detect a single monitor. A better solution is to connect one monitor to the HDMI output and one monitor to the DisplayPort output of the Intel UHD Graphics. If your monitor does not  have DisplayPort you may need an adapter cable.

No Events found!