Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

6 Posts

July 5th, 2020 12:00

Bluetooth mouse freezes

I just bought an XPS 13 2-in-1, 7390. I would like to use my Logitech MX anywhere 2S Bluetooth mouse with the laptop. However, when I use the Bluetooth mouse, the cursor freezes every few seconds. It stays frozen for a few seconds and then it starts working again. The cursor is frozen even for the trackpad. I have tried all the usual solutions - unpairing and repairing the mouse, uninstalling the Bluetooth driver and reinstalling it. There's no power with management option on the Bluetooth driver. I'm not sure what else to do.

July 5th, 2020 14:00

i have the same issue. no power tab in intel bluetooth settings to uncheck this freezing..i have bios 1.4.0. last version and last version of bluettoth intel driver for my laptop.

dell pls give us the solution.

July 9th, 2020 09:00

Exact same issue here

September 24th, 2020 19:00

I have been working on the same thing, Dell we need a solution this seems like a driver issue or tracpad/mouse issue maybe not totally BTLE power...

September 24th, 2020 20:00

Also I have tried the two same bluetooth mice on 3 different computers with the same OS and they work fine!

October 6th, 2020 02:00

Same trouble with my Microsoft mouse 3600

1 Message

July 24th, 2021 14:00

I have the same problem with my Dell AIO and the Logitech MX3.  I've tried everything suggested to fix the problem and nothing works. The mouse works perfectly on all other devices I use it on (none of which are dell). Its so frustrating, and a year later, there's still no fix. 

1 Rookie

• 

38 Posts

September 19th, 2021 03:00

i bought another bluetooth logi mouse. always high-end, 90 €, same problem! so the problem is with the notebook. would the solution be to change brands? microsoft for example? or is this bug present with all bluetooth mice? it's unbelievable, 4000 eruo of laptop and there are problems like this !!!

3 Posts

September 28th, 2021 12:00

In this case, Dell is really a bunch of ignorance... But I (Inspiron 15) finally found the solution after searching for over half a year: Go to Youtube and search the Video "Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Keep Freezing? Here is How to Stop Bluetooth from Going to Sleep"

from a guy called Matthew Brenengen and follow his instructions.

But Attention: In my PCs device list I didn't find the "Power Management" Tab in any of the settings of the "Bluetooth" devices. I found it when I clicked the two GATT-compatible HID-devices under "Human Interface Devices" a little farther down the list. After a restart my problem was fixed.

Sorry for my poor English translation.

Hope this solves it also for you. Greetings from Germany!

November 24th, 2021 20:00

My issue was the bluetooth mouse was freezing intermittently every few seconds even when in use.

My solution was as follows:

Download and install the latest Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 and Windows 11:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18649/intel-wireless-bluetooth-for-windows-10-and-windows-11.html?

No Events found!