Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

6 Posts

September 12th, 2019 15:00

My Dell experience

Bought a Dell XPS laptop and while ordering the site suggested a monitor to go with it. Bought that. 
When I plugged it in I found a strange situation. 
While the monitor was plugged in the internet would disconnect. When I removed the connection to the monitor the internet was back on.

Given the bundle offer you would expect compatibility would be taken care of would you not?

Anyway after many calls finally got a agent in Manilla who tried to resolve it ...over 3.5 hours. Installing new drivers, uninstalling drivers, rebooting, retrying everything. Frustrating experience as my whole afternoon was spent on this and worse still at the end of it no improvement and in fact the internet was dicey now even when disconnected.

Asked him the solution and was told he would connect me to their 'next level help". Next level it certainly was but help was a far cry. An arrogant person from their India help desk said 'Pay for the warranty and we will fix it". I explained this was a brand new computer and issue from the start but to no avail. Unbelievable.

His manager then called me back. I thought to apologize but actually was to reinforce his star employee pov! Not sure what the idea of that was for.

Net my problem is worse then it ever was and the arrogance of Dell customer support is still bogging my mind.

September 16th, 2019 17:00

Continue to be Delled

Been asked and given my service tag number a half dozen times in the last three days ...nothing absolutely nothing done to fix my issue except to ask again..for details.

September 17th, 2019 09:00

Finally got the call back and the same ridiculous routine was played out.

"sir you need to pay for extended warranty before we fix the issue"...an ISSUE THEY MADE WORSE WITH THEIR help desk 'Help"

Community need your help and suggestions

No Events found!