Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

July 6th, 2019 06:00

My first 10 days with an XPS 15 9570!!

I have decided to write about my experience buying and using an XPS 15 9570 (Intel Core i7-8750H, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Max-Q (4GB DDR5), 512 GB PCle SSD, FHD screen). I am a heavy-researcher before I buy anything, and occupy a middle-high tier when it comes to tech savviness, so I hope this can be helpful to anyone looking into the XPS 15 or similar laptops, no matter your needs. As for my use of this laptop, I am an engineer (Chemical/ Bio) who uses a lot of MATLAB, Python, 3D rendering/ design software, and general productivity apps (MS office). I like having a personal laptop I can use for professional applications because I do a lot of personal interest work in this field. I also am a progressing hobbyist coder, who is hoping to move to a more professional level in software development (and have thus bought a computer with capabilities intended to handle my needs for the next several years). I have also been known to dabble in light gaming, though this is not the primary use of this laptop.

1 Message

July 8th, 2019 04:00

so what are your experiences ?

No Events found!