Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

March 7th, 2018 21:00

What might affect a drawing tablet?

I'm using a drawing tablet for my work. It works on other computers, but not on any Dell we have. What stuff does Dell have baked into their bios/other stuff that may be affecting my drawing tablet? Thanks.

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

March 8th, 2018 04:00

Hi ethandale,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies you can not find a suitable computer for your graphic surface.

Perhaps if you listed the make and model of your drawing tablet, we can check to see what Dell computers it's been tested with.  Also, checking with the drawing tablet manufacturer for suggested computers might be helpful.

Dell does offer a variety of Graphic Tablets that are compatible, here's some information you may find helpful:

Shop Graphics Tablets

1 Message

September 1st, 2020 19:00

maybe you are use a dell xps 2-in-1 laptop , it have  dell's Premium Active Pen technology , so it may not support normal drawing tablet such as wacom or XP-Pen . just get a normal laptop .

In terms of portability, I draw with a XP-Pen Deco pro small : https://www.xp-pen.com/product/432.html and a Windows Dell inspiron laptop. I've found this works away home from perfectly fine, provided there is a desk. Even where there isn't one, it's been fine for about an hour on my lap too 

7 Posts

November 4th, 2023 12:28

Dell runs on windows os, almost all drawing tablet on the market compatible with windows os. I have a, and it works well with my dell xps 13 laptop,  so you would better check the tablet driver, connection and something  else.

(edited)

No Events found!