Start a Conversation

Unsolved

H

1 Message

October 14th, 2020 11:00

XPS 13 too quiet on Zoom calls

Hi everyone,

I recently got an XPS 13 7390, and I'm having an issue where, on Zoom calls, and on other types of internet calls, the volume is abnormally quiet. When I test speakers in zoom, the test tone plays for a brief instant at full volume and then cuts to about 70%-60% volume.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling Zoom, deleting and reinstalling my audio drivers, and disabling the audio enhancements checkbox in the Speakers tab. I've also gone back and forth with Dell's support and they can't seem to find the issue.

Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks!

• 

25.1K Posts

October 15th, 2020 05:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

• 

25.1K Posts

October 15th, 2020 09:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

13 Posts

October 16th, 2020 01:00

I am having the same probelm. Have been speaking to Dell Tech support for over a week and have tried everything but no fixes yet. Seems like a very common problem, lots of people online with the same. I'm close to giving up and returning it tbh.

No Events found!