Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

2 Posts

March 26th, 2020 03:00

XPS 15 9570, Bluetooth Issue - Windows 10

Hello Team,

The bluetooth is not working anymore on my laptop, Dell XPS 15, 9570. I bought it a year ago. I am used to connect it to my mouse (Logitech MX Master 3) and my headset (Sony WH-1000XM3).

I tried the following:

- Troubleshoot Bluetooth via windows' tool - Makes me reinstall the driver

- Troubleshoot Bluetooth via Dell's tool, SupportAssist - Says that everything is fine
 - Update the driver manually, downloaded from (https://www.dell.com/support/home/fr/fr/frdhs1/product-support/product/xps-15-9570-laptop/drivers) - I tried also the previous versions available

- Deactivate and activate the Bluetooth from the BIOS
 - All the propositions of this thread: https://www.dell.com/community/XPS/XPS-15-9570-Windows-1809-no-bluetooth-no-bluetooth-in-device/td-p/7288750

Can someone please have a quick look ?

Thanks,

Pierre

March 26th, 2020 16:00

Pierre,

My XPS 15 9570 i9 is also doing this too,   downloaded all the drivers from dell,  nothing is working,  it's a complete pain,   all my bluetooth devices seem to pair,  but when they actually come to connect it comes up with the error:

"That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."

No matter which device I try to connect with bluetooth this happens on everyone.

I've no idea what the problem is but I would like help too.

Jamie

2 Posts

April 1st, 2020 05:00

Hi @Adagio-Jamie,

The Dell support team solved my issue ! Even if I had the last version already, the solution came from updating the Bios from this link (XPS_9570_1.15.0.exe).

Hope it will work for you as well!

Regards,

Pierre

1 Message

April 24th, 2020 11:00

that Bios update didn't work for me. Bluetooth sees the device but won't pair.

1 Message

December 5th, 2020 07:00

Hi,

My XPS 15 9560 once showed a very similar problem. It can pair with my Bluetooth headphones but never make a connection. 

I have search for many solutions about this problem. The solution eventually worked for me is to disenable the "Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator" in the Bluetooth device list in Device Manager. Hope this works for you too.

Good luck,

Raineed 

1 Message

March 8th, 2022 18:00

That was exactly the solution, thanks for sharing this. I'm on Windows 11 and Macros and such were not working but disabling Low Energy Bluetooth solved all my issues as well.

No Events found!