Start a Conversation

Unsolved

E

19 Posts

May 12th, 2019 12:00

XPS 15-9570, it change windows without touch

Hello,

It's three months that I've bought the XPS 15-9570. An annoying bug immediately appears: every 5 minutes changes windows. For example, I have one window with Chrome and another one with Excel. Every 5 minutes it automatically changes windows, like when you click alt+tab. How can I fix this problem?  I had this problem that I recently solved updating Realtek Audio driver. My worry is if I install the Dell Update, I will see the audio problem again. That's why I'm searching for a specific solution.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

May 13th, 2019 06:00

The alt+tab operating system issue had nothing to do with the Realtek audio driver. That appears to be coincidental.

* The laptop AC power must be attached. All USB drives should be disconnected from the laptop

* You should manually download and install the BIOS 1.10.1
* When done, restart the laptop

* Then retest

19 Posts

May 29th, 2019 09:00

>>The alt+tab operating system issue had nothing to do with the Realtek audio driver. That appears to be coincidental.

Of course. I dind't say that. I say that i worried that if i update the bios/drive to solve this issue the other problem with the audio will reappear!

19 Posts

June 23rd, 2019 18:00

Hello, i tried to install the updates by Dell, but nothing changed...the problem is still present...

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

June 25th, 2019 10:00

Hi elfenima,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

Which updates are you trying to install?  Why are you trying to install them?  Is there an issue with your computer?  If not, you may not need to install them.

If you still require assistance and the system is under warranty, you may contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service request. 

No Events found!