Become more efficient in deploying client systems. This course is designed to walk you through pre-deployment procedures, physical device setup, recording asset information, running deployment setup scripts and retired asset management. You will learn procedures such as verifying equipment against the work order and checking the conditions of the equipment. This course along with the Client Support and Troubleshooting course will help you prepare for the Implementing Client Systems exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Physically setup client devices
- Run deployment scripts
- Record and properly retire assets including data wipe
The content of this course is designed to support the course objectives.
- Physical Device Setup
- What to do before you start
- Physically set up devices
- Recording asset information
- Run Deployment Scripts
- How to initiate setup scripts
- How to initiate data migration scripts
- Mapping network drives (if applicable)
- Retired Asset Management
- Verify installation of data wipe tool
- Remove old equipment
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!