Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and Later
Adobe Premier Elements 2020 and Later
Warning: These steps cover only Adobe Photoshop Elements or Adobe Premier Elements that are purchased at the time of the Dell hardware.
To install product:
- In the Windows Start Menu, search and then click Dell Digital Delivery.
Figure 1: (English Only) Dell Digital Delivery app
- In the user interface (UI), Copy the redemption code.
Figure 2: Adobe redemption key
- The 16-digit alphanumeric license key has been omitted from the above screenshot.
- Adobe references the license key as a redemption code.
- Your version of Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premier Elements may differ from screenshot.
- The Dell Digital Delivery UI reflects the latest version. The user experience of Dell Digital Delivery may differ in legacy versions.
- Click Redeem to automatically go to https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial/
- Type your Adobe ID or associated Email Address and then click Continue.
Figure 3: (English Only) Sign In
- Paste your license key (step 2) and then click Redeem.
Figure 4: (English Only) Redeem your purchase
- The redemption code (step 2) can only be used once.
- Once the redemption code has been used, an activated product must be deactivated before reinstalling due to reimage or changing machines.
- Failure to deactivate prohibits the reinstallation of the product.
- Download the appropriate product.
Figure 5: (English Only) Download Adobe product
- The products' serial numbers were removed from the above screenshot.
- The serial number (step 6) is different than the 16-digit alphanumeric redemption key (step 2).
- Do not exit from this webpage until you have installed all appropriate products.
- To help with troubleshooting and reinstallation, Dell highly recommends registering the serial number with Adobe at https://account.adobe.com/products .
- In the pop-up, populate your Adobe ID and then click Continue.
Figure 6: (English Only) Adobe Sign in
- Confirm the email address and then click Continue.
Figure 7: (English Only) Verify your identity
Note: The user’s email was removed from the above screenshot.
- Populate your Adobe ID’s Password and then click Continue.
Figure 8: (English Only) Enter password
- Click Continue.
Figure 9: (English Only) Continue to sign in
- Click Continue.
Figure 10: (English Only) Continue to install
- Optionally change the Language or installation Location. Click Continue to proceed.
Figure 11: (English Only) Update language and location, then click Continue
Note: Clicking Continue starts the installation process.
- On installation, optionally go to step 6 to install the other product.