Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

2 Posts

April 8th, 2021 23:00

Support Assistant and slow start up

hello dear customer services ...... i just downloaded the last version of support assist for home pc version 3.8.1 but when i try to open it it's only show me the first page and keep loading saying loading pc optimization tools but never open and it wasn't like that with the old versions at all.\ second i have startup issues as well laptop keep being so slow while startup or load the start up app. and the taskbar and it wasn't like that at all and it lags a lot nowadays and sometimes it just give me black screen and lag as well and i had to shut it down as unexpected turn off so any solutions please? thanks for your support as well

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

April 9th, 2021 06:00

Please list Dell model number and version of windows. Example: Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10

How to find the product model of your Dell computer | Dell US

The members of this community forum, need this information to be able to help you.

In the meantime, run Dell Diagnostic tool to check Hard drive and Hardware within the computer by following steps below:

1. Power off system

2. Power on system, quickly start taping F12 key continuously until you see Preparing One Time Boot Menu in right corner of screen. In Dell Preboot menu, select Diagnostic. Report back any error code.

If Dell Diagnostic doesn't report any error code, press windows logo and 'R' keys on keyboard at the same time to get to the Run command.

In the Run command box, type CMD to open Command Prompt (Adm) box. 

Type:

1)  cd C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssistAgent\bin

2) SupportAssistUI.exe Launch

Hopefully this will open Support Assist application

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

April 9th, 2021 07:00

See if any of this helps Dell SupportAssist for PCs | Dell US

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts