Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 24th, 2013 08:00

Dell Support Center setup?

hi to all. I have Dell Inspiron 17R 7720 SE laptop and I'm trying to install Dell Support Center. I downloaded the aulauncher.exe and tried to install it.

but when I run the installer I get this: CONFLICTS PRESENTED WITH DIGITAL SIGNATURE RULE TAKEN

please someone post a link here for the full setup installer of Dell Support Center so I can install it to my laptop.

thank you!!!

62 Posts

July 25th, 2013 09:00

DJSTX2003,

An issue was found and corrected in the AppUpdater rule set yesterday.  Please download and run http://content.dellsupportcenter.com/updates/aulauncher.exe to have the correct version of the application downloaded and installed on your system.  Direct links cannot be provided to the full installer since different platforms and operating system architectures require different installers.

7 Posts

The Drivers and Utilities Disc doesn't contain Dell Support Center inside. Any link  for the full setup please? thank you.

953 Posts

Hi djstx2003,

Please try to install Dell Support Center using the Drivers and Utilities Disc and check if you are able to install it.

807 Posts

July 24th, 2013 13:00

7 Posts

July 24th, 2013 13:00

please somebody help me with this!!!!

7 Posts

July 24th, 2013 14:00

thanks for the link but I have problem with this installer that downloads the setup files. I want a link from the full setup

installer something like this: full_dsc_5907_39_64_02.exe

can anyone help me? Dell people maybe?

807 Posts

July 24th, 2013 14:00

Please explain...

Was the software installed previously or are you trying to install to a new hard drive?

What OS are you using? Do you have all the prerequisites for DSC ie service packs, .net Framework

try installing .Net 4.0 first and then try again

www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

try this also

Click Start and in the RUN box type %appdata% then press ENTER.

Locate the PCDr folder and rename this folder to PCDr.bak

Visit www.dell.com/dellsupportcenter and download and run the launcher again.

7 Posts

July 24th, 2013 15:00

hi, I have Windows 8 that came with my dell inspiron 17r 7720 se. the software it was installed before but I made a clean install of Windows 8, download all drivers from Dell and tried to install Dell Support Center( My Dell is the new name) but I get the error that I said above. it writes error -33. Windows 8 also have net Framework 4.0.

for some reason it doesn't download the required setup files that's why I need the full offline installer. I checked in logs in PCDr folder and I found that the full installer name is : full_dsc_6280_92_64_01.exe

I tried to make the full link so to download it but I failed to do it.

I think it maybe something like this: content.dellsupportcenter.com/.../full_dsc_6280_92_64_01.exe

does anyone knows how is the correct link for the offline installer?

thank you.

7 Posts

July 24th, 2013 18:00

there isn't anyone from Dell here to give us the link for offline installer?

7 Posts

July 25th, 2013 11:00

wow!!! thank you very much!!! this installer worked and My Dell installed succefully!!! I also managed to copy from appdata folder the full installer. the full installer name is : full_dsc_6280_92_64_01.exe

thank you all for your help!!! if its ok from Dell I can post a link to full installer for other users if have any issues!!!

be well, thank you!!!

62 Posts

if its ok from Dell I can post a link to full installer for other users if have any issues!!!

Please do not link directly or post this exe elsewhere.  The AULauncher file is responsible for not only identifying the Dell platform and OS architecture, but it also ensures the latest version of the application is downloaded and installed.

953 Posts

Hi djstx2003,

Please proceed with the solution provided by Micah W_PCD and let us know the status.

1 Message

November 13th, 2013 22:00

I have the same problem it just says:

There was a conflict with a downloaded rule's digital signature.

62 Posts

November 19th, 2013 15:00

1 Message

November 29th, 2013 11:00

I am having the same issue, and I have downloaded the installer from your link, but still getting the same error "there was a conflict with a downloaded rule's digital signature".

No Events found!