Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

5 Posts

November 26th, 2018 09:00

Boot problem for my xps 9560

Hi! I've got a problem and i try to fix for no send to assistance. 

When i turn on my laptop, it hangs on the dell logo and i need to shut down the laptop from the power button... 

Then, if i power on again the dell, it works all and in 15 sec the pc is on. I try to delete all and do a clean windows install, but the problem has not been solved. What can i do? thx

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

November 26th, 2018 10:00

Thank you for your message. How long have you been having this issue?

Did this start after any software change or recent Windows or BIOS update?

Does this happen after the system is put into sleep mode?

What is the power button light status when you turn on the system, does the light blink amber or white?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

Click here to find the service tag -  https://dell.to/2xXUCUW

November 27th, 2018 11:00

- Like 1 month, I don't solve because i use the laptop for work, also for this i want to fix alone. 

-No, i re-install windows deleting all, and the problem don't solve.. I try to restore the bios, to upgrade into the last version the bios, but when i turn on, the laptop stall in the dell logo... 

- No, it happens only when I turn off the laptop, if I put in the sleep mode and later i power on, the PC work normally

-The power button work normally,  the light is white

Thanks for help me

1 Message

October 5th, 2019 09:00

I have your same problem! how did you solve? thanks

No Events found!