|Processor||Intel® Core™ i3 Processor||Intel® Core™ i5 Processor||Intel® Core™ i7 Processor||Intel® Core™ i9 Processor||Intel® Core™ i9 X-Series|
|What it's Great for||Budget Conscious. Value-priced for home-related tasks: internet browsing and watching videos.||Everyday Tasks. Business and/or home-related computer tasks: document creation, internet browsing, and watching videos.||Home and Workplace. Business and/or home-related computer tasks: gaming, video editing, document creation, internet browsing, and watching videos.||AAA Gaming and Development. Amazing mobile performance, uncompromising gaming and VR, and next-level content creation.||High-End Content Creation and Development. High-definition gaming, video editing, and documentation creation.|
What is vPro™?vPro™ is a technology that allows PCs to be fixed and maintained remotely, potentially saving you money as it doesn't incur the cost of IT staffing levels necessary for maintenance to be done on each PC on site. It provides:
- Reduced security issues that could save an estimated 7,000 security support hours annually with reduced support and management work.
- Improved employee efficiency that could save an estimated 28,000 hours with better device security and management
- Improved computer and data security
- Faster and more timely IT patch installations
What is the Intel® Evo™ platform?Wherever you see the Intel® Evo™ badge on a Dell PC, you can count on designs to have the following combination of purposeful technologies verified for your experience. Based on how you’ll actually use them—with many applications open at once, heavy media use, and constant toggling—so our measurements of battery life, responsiveness, and speed reflect the way you work.
Each Dell systems requires verification for at least the following:
Performance - 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and Intel® Iris® Xᵉ graphics deliver 3x faster photo and video editing.
Wi-Fi Connections - Nearly 3x faster internet with built-in Intel® Wi-Fi 6 technology, versus standard Wi-Fi.
Battery Life - Count on 9+ hours of battery life on FHD displays so you can work anywhere.
Graphics - Intel® Iris® Xᵉ graphics and razor-thin bezels make screen time more enjoyable.
Wake Faster - Wakes in less than a second and 40% more responsive than a 2-year-old laptop.
Simple Connections - Thunderbolt™ 4 provides a 40GB/s data transfer rate through a single-cable connection
Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- Optimized for density, lower power
- Integrated network, security, and acceleration capabilities
- System-on-a-chip (SoC) for use in space and power constrained environments
- Performance optimized for mainstream workstations
- Hardware-enhanced security and reliability features
- Enhanced expandability for graphics, storage and networks
- Essential performance for entry servers and entry workstations
- Performance for powerful mobile workstations
- Advanced security technologies for secure cloud services
- Available with integrated Intel® UHD Graphics technology
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference among Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Core™ i5, intel® Core™ i7 and Intel® Core™ i9 processor?
- C – Desktop processor based on the LGA 1150 package with high performance graphics
- H – High performance graphics
- K – Unlocked
- M – Mobile
- Q – Quad-core
- R – Desktop processor based on BGA1364 (mobile) package with high performance graphics
- S – Performance-optimized lifestyle
- T – Power-optimized lifestyle
- U – Ultra-low power
- X – Extreme edition
- Y – Extremely low power
With an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor in a new computer has precise facial, voice, and fingerprint recognition. You can log on with just a look, your voice, or your finger print – it’s rock-solid security, hassle-free, and saves time.
- Lower the risk of identity and credit card theft with fingerprint recognition.
- Quick, secure checkout with a swipe of a finger makes online shopping a cinch.
Strong security against identity theft and fraud
- An automatic second layer of protection built in to your new computer’s hardware gives you peace of mind to help keep your information safe without slowing you down.
- Simple and carefree browsing without the hassle of remembering passwords.
- manageability and stability